![]() |
| Ging Gaan and CDTS from Colorado Springs at @Peace |
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
I'm (Uab) so thankful for another day I have in this world. As I live here in Chiang Rai, Thailand, recently there have been many times I would have gotten into an accident on a crazy road in Chiang Rai but I didn't. I truly see God's hands are upon my life and everything around me. Nothing can happen to me if God doesn't allow it to happen. I can truly trust Him with everything in my life. As you read our update, may you be blessed by God's faithfulness in our lives.
Silas goes to a Thai school instead of an international Christian school now. It was hard for him at first but now he is doing better. We are also homeschooling him which he likes it a lot. We are so blessed to have our staff and university students helping us teach Silas and a friend of our friend who we don't even know bought us a set of first grade curriculum from the US. Jayden is growing big and he loves to play music instruments. He is a joy to everyone around him.
I'm (Uab) so thankful for another day I have in this world. As I live here in Chiang Rai, Thailand, recently there have been many times I would have gotten into an accident on a crazy road in Chiang Rai but I didn't. I truly see God's hands are upon my life and everything around me. Nothing can happen to me if God doesn't allow it to happen. I can truly trust Him with everything in my life. As you read our update, may you be blessed by God's faithfulness in our lives.
Silas goes to a Thai school instead of an international Christian school now. It was hard for him at first but now he is doing better. We are also homeschooling him which he likes it a lot. We are so blessed to have our staff and university students helping us teach Silas and a friend of our friend who we don't even know bought us a set of first grade curriculum from the US. Jayden is growing big and he loves to play music instruments. He is a joy to everyone around him.
Jesse is working hard on our sound proof room. A month ago, we got a team from Colorado Springs, USA helping us make a bigger room to host a church service and for our music band to practice. The room is pretty much done but now we are sound proofing it. With a lot of prayers and loving friends, we had enough fund to make this room. Praise the Lord!
Uab is homeschooling Silas, doing a lot of administrative stuff for our ministry. She also helps preparing & organizing to host a YWAM northern region conference.
![]() |
| Sharing the Gospel and giving away the Bibles |
Big thanks to you and an important prayer request. Because of the bad economy in the US, some of our supporters have lost their jobs. Please pray for them. Our monthly support has dropped by half for a few months already. Last month we were in debt but because of your prayers and extra financial support you sent to us, we were able to pay off our debt and paid for everything we needed including the big bill for fixing our truck. Again, we are so grateful for you. However, our monthly support still dropped half this month which caused us to have to borrow money to live on again. Please continue to pray for us.
![]() |
| Run, cooking corns in a hill tribe village |
Some provision came in. God provided for us through a new believer (totally didn't expect).
Last Friday, Run, a student who got saved through our ministry 3 years ago found out that we only had $40 USD to live on, plus $170 still in debt. He gave us $70 on that day and 4 people in our family have been living on that money until now ($70 can go a long way in Thailand). I cried because of his generous giving heart. He is not rich, just a student, no job but full of love for God and people.
I feel so blessed to have a privilege to share the Gospel and make disciples for God, here in Thailand. I pray that you will feel so blessed too because you all are part of this mission together with us and with God through your prayers and supports.
May you be refreshed by His presence everyday.
Lots of love,
Uab, Jesse, Silas and Jayden.





I believe that the Lord Jesus shall prosper and give Ging Gaan church abundantly and the ministries will grow and grow for His kingdom's sake. I believe that God will enlarge your borders and put forth His great blessings upon you all mightily very soon. We speak boldly that our Awesome God shall prepare His church to be an answer for the whole's world problems. People will get sick and tired of their own ways and their religions and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ by tens of millions people per week "world wide". This is just the beginning. All the hard heads and the rebells shall know that Jesus (the Bridegroom) and the Church (the Bride) is the only answer for them.
ReplyDeleteIn Christ,
Toy & Joy and Bruce Jupia